Businesses and leaders all over the globe are back to having in-person events. servicePath rounded up the 8 most happening tech events for you to attend in the coming days – don’t miss out!
Professionals are ecstatic about coming back to their workplaces and having the social connections that they’ve missed. ChannelCon 2022 is your chance to get back in the groove— an opportunity to reconnect and reinvigorate your business and your career. ChannelCon serves up a great playlist of information, tools, and networking opportunities. Join other tech innovators and thought leaders live for three days of learning, collaborating, and skill development.
- Learn from security leaders about how to identify the latest threats and respond proactively to stay safe.
- As a tech vendor, learn how to engage in meaningful discussions with partners and get valuable insights to help you keep making beautiful music together.
- Hear from industry experts about the latest trends and best practices to help take your business straight to No. 1.
- Our Communities and Industry Advisory Council leaders will discuss business-building tactics and IT workforce strategies that will keep your employees and customers coming back for an encore.
You hold the key to inspiring action, motivating change and opening equitable access to learning and opportunity. Because of you, minds are open, confidence builds, dreams become reality and success is made. With every person you encounter, you open doors to promise and possibility. You hold the key to unlocking potential!
Partner Summit 2022 is a chance to learn how you can open doors to success for so many, together in partnership with CompTIA.
In XaaS, the sale is just the start. The bulk of the money that your company receives will come in years 2, 3, and beyond. In order to optimize your revenue growth, you need to think about optimizing for the customer lifecycle from the very beginning and deliver on the outcomes you promised. Businesses all over the globe, in their journey to digitally transforming, improving operations and productivity, are investing in sales enablement by incorporating agile technologies like Quote-to-Cash (QTC) and Configure Price Quote (CPQ). These technologies have been known to have helped businesses achieve their targets of gaining competitive advantage, profitability, revenue growth, exceptional customer service, and employee and customer retention.
In this session, TSIA will cover:
- How to approach the sale with the customer lifecycle in mind.
- How to “Land” a deal so “Adopt, Expand, and Renew” are possible.
- How to leverage data and analytics in a smart way.
- Why outcome-based engagement is critical.
Whether you’re just starting your transformation to XaaS, or you’ve been selling cloud and managed service offerings for years, this session will help you understand what it takes to grow revenue effectively and efficiently. The companies who take the right approach to selling XaaS will be the winners.
We love MSPs! Do you too? Mark your calendars then. This event will send you home with actionable strategies for making more money and spending less, straight from some of the channel’s leading MSPs and resellers. You can’t afford to miss it!
- Trend Micro provides a suite of security solutions tailored specifically for managed service providers (MSP). Learn how you can transform your business as you increase value to your customers. This workshop will run the day before the ChannelPro SMB Forum on Aug. 8th at the hotel from 2-4pm.
- ChannelPro and Dell Expert Network have partnered to offer a sales and marketing workshop, which also includes a Dell Solutions showcase of their latest technology! This workshop will run the day before the ChannelPro SMB Forum on Aug. 8th at the hotel from 5 – 7pm. There will be a $1,000 cash giveaway at the event!
- Welcome Cocktail Reception from 7-9pm ET at the hotel. This is a great time to unwind and meet folks prior to the main day.
- Listen to three cybersecurity service providers tell true-life stories of incredible hacks, unforgiveable customer errors, and high-stakes incident responses, and then learn how to apply their experiences to protecting your clients more effectively.
- There’s big money to be made in Microsoft’s public cloud platform—if you know what to offer and where to begin. See how channel pros like you are profiting from Azure-based solutions today.
- Do you have what it takes to find, woo, and win the best tech talent out there? See how three of your peers handle real-world employee interview challenges in this Sixties-style game show.
- Social media platforms can be powerful lead generation tools. In this hands-on workshop, led by experts from channel legend Janet Schijn’s JS Group, you’ll learn proven, practical techniques used by social selling masters, and get free access to an extensive series of online follow-up lessons.
- Hear three of the industry’s top managed services consultants field tough questions about the M&A strategy, product strategy, and growth strategy today’s MSPs need to survive in a changing market. Then pick the sole survivor!
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are providing XaaS offers today, however many hardware and software suppliers engage with them the same way they partner with technology resellers. MSPs are actually more like customers to hardware and software suppliers than they are like reseller partners. What does this mean if you wish to partner with them? What are the best practices for partnering with MSPs and how can a technology supplier attract and retain the best MSPs?Join Anne McClelland and George Humphrey for this 45-minute fireside chat-style webinar, where they will discuss the requirements and interests of MSPs in partner programs and answer your questions, live. You’ll hear about the challenges faced, lessons learned, and approaches employed that yield the best results.Specific discussion items will include:
- In the rush to XaaS, what are the major challenges that suppliers face when attempting to engage MSPs?
- What are the most important principles of an effective MSP partner program?
- How can MSPs be incented to deliver the desired results that technology suppliers want?
- What is the vision for the future of MSPs in the partner channel?
Economic conditions set the tone for how we must conduct business. Are you ready to win if the economy gets turbulent? Those companies that prepare now will find ways to win while others that are not prepared will simply survive, or not.
Join Jack Johnson, VP, Customer Growth and Renewal Research and Advisory, as he discusses key business practices that matter and reviews a checklist for success.
Let’s get our hands in the dirt and go to work on:
- Key Capabilities: Outcome Selling vs. Transaction Selling
- Key Practices: Segmenting customers, pipeline management, discounting
- Health check inventory
As scary as it is to admit, a potential recession is looming, and as a result, tech firms are altering market outlook and business priorities. Every company is trying to defend itself against large declines in sales and revenue by cutting costs, revising forecasts, and even considering layoffs. But there’s an easier way to recession-proof your business without taking drastic measures: avoid its effects by finally adopting that “360-degree view of your customers” that has been preached for decades now.
Data doesn’t lie and studies show that 56% of customers believe businesses don’t understand their needs. This boils down to siloed customer data that prevents support and success teams from gaining holistic perspectives on their customers. Moreover, the systems that businesses are using to understand customer needs are failing them—despite the availability of software that paints the entire picture.
Join this webinar to take a deep dive into the long-term profitability a 360-degree-view platform provides for your business. Learn the ins and outs of how these software solutions make the jobs of support and success agents easier. Consider this session a quick “recession for dummies” that will ensure your retention prospers if all else declines.
Enterprises are accelerating their adoption of digitalization and agile methodologies, dramatically changing their risk profiles. Many organizations continue to add layers of defense, which in turn increases the complexity of defending against the continued onslaught of more and more advanced attacks. You must evolve your security strategy by reframing your current thinking and simplifying your processes, organization and defenses.
Join Gartner experts and your peers at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit 2022 to share valuable insights into key strategic imperatives, such as establishing an agile security program; fostering a human-centric, security-conscious culture; devolving risk ownership; and establishing a new simplified cybersecurity mesh architecture. It will enable you to safeguard your organization, defend against your attackers and deliver business value.
Let us know if you’ll be attending any of these events – we’d love to talk to you.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!