As the year comes to a close there are still a number of exciting tech events to come in the winter months you should attend. These events are always extremely informative and it’s great to conversate with attendees, so if you see us at any of these events, please do come around and say hi!
September 21-23 2021
Dreamforce will stream live September 21–23, 2021, exclusively on the new Salesforce+ for FREE to everyone from anywhere.
Dreamforce will showcase industry leaders and luminaries, product innovation and demos with Salesforce experts, collections of episodes curated specifically for every role, industry, and key topics, as well as the opportunity to connect with and learn from Trailblazers, give back, and have fun. Don’t miss out on three days, four live broadcast channels, and 100+ hours of on-demand content.
Dreamforce is free for anyone to attend this year.
AI at scale: How to embed AI throughout people, platforms, partners and processes
WEEK 3 | Thursday, 7 October 2021 | 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm CEST
Keynote interview – Adopting AI across the entire organization: How can telcos extract maximum value?
- Building foundations: Implementing key practices across data management, metrics, talent, security and operations
- Where to gain value from AI across productivity, customer satisfaction and retention, employee engagement, profitability, and new products and services
- Leveraging AI use cases to the wider organization to justify investments required and enable scale
Operating in an era of responsible business: Making cultural change a business imperative
WEEK 4 | Thursday, 14 October 2021 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm CEST
Panel – Diversity and inclusion: A strategic imperative
- Outlining global benchmarks for D&I within telecoms – how to achieve our goals as an industry and remain competitive, relevant and sustainable
- How to deliver a maturity model and benchmarking tool
- Going beyond your D&I statement – Practical frameworks for diversity and linking them to positive business outcomes
- How to action the steps to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace, collate our knowledge and resources, and make a lasting business impact
- Consequences of the Inclusion and Diversity Promoter score to showcase the industry leaders
October 5-7th 2021
Before you can build and evolve what comes next, you have to imagine it–even as the world seems to shift on its axis. VMworld can help make this world a reality. Find out how at this year’s event.With thousands of peers from around the globe, you’ll explore how to:
- Deliver modern apps and secure them
- Manage clouds in any environment
- Seamlessly support an anywhere workspace
- Accelerate business innovation from all your apps in a multi-cloud world
October 11-12th, Atlanta
The Best of Breed (BoB) Conference meets the evolving needs of the IT channel’s largest, fastest-growing, and most progressive solution provider organizations and the top technology vendors and distributors. An invitation-only event, the BoB Conference brings together 100+ attendees from CRN’s elite solution provider lists ─ Solution Provider 500, Tech Elite 250 and Fast Growth 150 ─ to connect and engage over the course of 2 days. The in-person event features empowering CEO interviews, SP 500 solution provider spotlights, economic and market trend sessions, executive panel discussions and briefings, and peer-to-peer networking.
IT conference by ConnectWise
November 10-12, Orlando, FL & Virtual
- Take away actionable insights to improve your business from authorities in the MSP world
- Network with old friends and make new ones at some of the most epic parties in the channel
- Explore over 100 exhibitors offering services and technology in the Solutions Pavilion
- Get face time with the ConnectWise team