We have done it again! 🥂
We are beyond happy to announce that G2 has honored servicePath with awards in the following categories: Easiest To Do Business with – Enterprise, High Performer – Mid-market, High Performer – Enterprise and High Performer – and users continue to love us!
We’d like to thank our wonderful team for going above and beyond in helping us achieve these awards every season – and not to forget, our valuable customers for continuing to trust us and giving us the opportunity to help them sell better.
“2022 has been a very happening year for us – we’re glad to have brought on-board many new customers, all of whom had been searching actively for a next generation CPQ platform that would fulfill their needs of speed, agility and guaranteed accuracy in quotes and proposals. Ensuring profitable growth has never been as imperative as it is today; given how rapidly the world is evolving. servicePath understands that many businesses are struggling to keep up; and we are here to help.” – Daniel Kube, CEO, servicePath.
See how servicePath compares to Conga, Salesforce CPQ and Oracle CPQ.
Earlier this year we partnered with Microsoft for Microsoft Dynamics 365 users to find us on Microsoft AppSource – read more: https://servicepath.co/2022/08/servicepath-deepens-microsoft-partnership-servicepath-cpq-now-available-through-microsoft-appsource/
We’re looking forward to enabling more Technology and Managed Service Providers sell better, faster and more. servicePath CPQ+ integrates seamlessly with leading CRMs like Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce CRM and NetSuite CRM. We are committed to staying true to our mission of becoming and remaining “the most trusted” Revenue Lifecycle Management and CPQ platform.
G2’s Award Criteria
To be recognized as a High Performer, CPQ companies and software must be consistently rated highly by customers and/or G2 website users as well as meet a number of specific criteria, including:
- The ability to configure software logic for a users’ offering, provide standard and custom pricing, and the ability to track quotes.
- Provide users with the ability to leverage workflows to create, modify, send, and track quote documents in different formats.
- Allow users to bundle or manage hundreds or thousands of products through the use of CRM, ERP, and other enterprise software.
- Provide users with the ability to evaluate the profitability of their service and product offerings based on financial rules, pricing, costs, and external factors such as competitors, market changes, or laws and regulations.
- Offer the ability to integrate with other software and solutions to gather and analyze data, and to incorporate additional pricing into external solutions, for example, e-commerce.
- Offer insights through reporting and analytics to help users make informed decisions throughout the quoting process.
servicePath CPQ+ is the most trusted revenue lifecycle management platform for enterprise technology companies. Powering billions of dollars in annual revenue for global leaders such as ATOS, DELL, DXC Technology, Ensono, NTT, and Park Place Technologies, servicePath de-risks complex deal structures through advanced governance and analytics to maximize revenue yield and reduce proposal cycle-time by as much as 90%. The no-code/low-code administration accelerates time-to-market for new products and economic models with maximum operational efficiency. servicePath seamlessly integrates with major CRM platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
Click here to see how servicePath compares against the major CPQ providers.
G2 is the world’s leading business solution review platform, leveraging more than 1,220,500+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data.