The end of COVID-19, sunny mornings and G2 awards.
G2 Spring 2022 Awards have just been announced! We are excited to share that servicePath has been honored with the Easiest To Do Business With Enterprise again, High Performer, High Performer Enterprise, and High Performer Mid-Market.
“We are grateful to G2 for honoring servicePath. As we continue to grow, our users drive revenue, profitability, and new solution agility across their organizations. Powering billions of dollars in annual revenue for global leaders such as ATOS, DELL, DXC Technology, Ensono, NTT, and Park Place Technologies, servicePath de-risks complex deal structures through advanced governance and analytics to maximize revenue yield and reduce proposal cycle-time by as much as 90%.
We are proud of being the CPQ category leader in the “Easiest to do business with – Enterprises” category for the last four quarters now. Our team works tirelessly to address the challenges and opportunities Managed Service Providers and Technology Service Providers face.” – Daniel Kube, CEO, servicePath.
Our customers say they love us because:
“The servicePath toolset is highly configurable which enables our Product Management team to quickly create complex configured solutions. The quote output is very clear, again configurable to display how we require it to look and we make use of different templates for different customer needs. It has a user friendly interface seamless from within Salesforce to guide our sales community.”
This unwavering trust, constant acknowledgment, and input that we receive from our users is really what motivates servicePath to continuously improve and help our customers sell better.
With technology and industries evolving at lightspeed, companies all over the globe are finding it hard to keep up with the innovations, evolving buying behaviors, and the ever-increasing competition. Tools like servicePath CPQ+ can help your sales team stay ahead of the game and sell efficiently today.
CPQ is a key part of revenue lifecycle management/quote-to-cash because it enables your sales team and ultimately, your organization to perform better and achieve your goals, faster and more efficiently.
servicePath is committed to enabling MSPs and TSPs drive good revenue faster.
G2’s Award Criteria
To be recognized as a High Performer, CPQ companies and software must be consistently rated highly by customers and/or G2 website users as well as meet a number of specific criteria, including:
- The ability to configure software logic for a users’ offering, provide standard and custom pricing, and the ability to track quotes.
- Provide users with the ability to leverage workflows to create, modify, send, and track quote documents in different formats.
- Allow users to bundle or manage hundreds or thousands of products through the use of CRM, ERP, and other enterprise software.
- Provide users with the ability to evaluate the profitability of their service and product offerings based on financial rules, pricing, costs, and external factors such as competitors, market changes, or laws and regulations.
- Offer the ability to integrate with other software and solutions to gather and analyze data, and to incorporate additional pricing into external solutions, for example e-commerce.
- Offer insights through reporting and analytics to help users make informed decisions throughout the quoting process.
servicePath CPQ+ is the most trusted revenue lifecycle management platform for enterprise technology companies. Powering billions of dollars in annual revenue for global leaders such as ATOS, DELL, DXC Technology, Ensono, NTT, and Park Place Technologies, servicePath de-risks complex deal structures through advanced governance and analytics to maximize revenue yield and reduce proposal cycle-time by as much as 90%. The no-code/low-code administration accelerates time-to-market for new products and economic models with maximum operational efficiency. servicePath seamlessly integrates with major CRM platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics.
Click here to see how servicePath compares against the major CPQ providers.
G2 is the world’s leading business solution review platform, leveraging more than 1,220,500+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data.