TORONTO – October 2, 2018 – servicePath, a leading provider of configure-price-quote solutions for Managed Service Providers and other technology companies, announced today that it has been named as a CPQ High Performer by G2 Crowd in their Fall 2018 report.
High Performers on G2 Crowd are highly rated by their users. The designation means that customers think highly of the company’s software.
“We are extremely pleased to be recognized as a High Performer for the second year in a row,” says Daniel Kube, CEO of servicePath. “We have continued to add new features to our CPQ platform that make it easy for customers to manage their cost-to-serve. We have also continued to invest in our support team to ensure that we deliver on the stellar customer service that we have become known for. I’m really proud of our team and this G2 crowd designation is a nice recognition of that.”
G2 Crowd defines configure, price, quote (CPQ) software as ones that: help companies automate the lifecycle of the quoting and proposal process, starting with the moment a customer supplies their needs in a company’s offering and ending with sending a detailed quote to the customer or prospect. CPQ software is used in sales departments to accelerate the sales process while improving quote accuracy and customer relations. CPQ software products allow companies to determine a customer’s needs and provide them with custom quotes that best fit those specific needs.
To qualify for inclusion in the CPQ category, a product must:
- Include features for the basic activities that are part of the configure, price, quote lifecycle: configuration logic for the offering, standard and custom pricing, and quote tracking
- Provide information that salespeople can use to quickly create offers that are beneficial for both the customer and the company
- Offer workflows for users to create, modify, send, and track quote documents in different formats
- Allow the use of CRM, ERP, and other enterprise software data to define and manage product catalogs including pricing and bundling for hundreds or thousands of products
- Evaluate the profitability of each offering based on financial rules, customer pricing, costs, and external factors like competitors, market changes, or laws and regulations
- Integrate with other solutions downstream (to gather and analyze data for better quoting) and upstream (to propagate new pricing into other solutions such as e-commerce)
- Assist users with analytics and reporting during the entire quoting process, and provide data and suggestions to improve the process
The designation is based on ratings by professionals. serivePath CPQ received ten or more reviews and five responses for each of the relationship-related questions to qualify for inclusion.
“Rankings on G2 Crowd are based on data provided to us by real uses,” said Michael Fauscette, Chief Research Officer at G2 Crowd. “We are excited to share the achievements of the products ranked on our site because they represent the voice of the user and offer terrific insights to potential buyers around the world.”
To learn more about what real users have to say about servicePath or to leave your own review of the servicePath platform, click here to go to the CPQ Review Page.
servicePath is on a mission to eliminate the use of spreadsheets and poorly implemented CPQ software for configuring solutions at technology companies. Companies that are serious about accelerated growth choose servicePath’s cloud-based Configure Price Quote (CPQ) platform. The platform smoothly handles complex pricing models, multi-step approval processes and complex technology+service configurations. servicePath clients have shortened proposal times by as much as 90% and reduced their financial risk by $Millions. The company serves clients in the US, Canada, Europe and the Middle East. Frictionless sales start with servicePath. For more information, go to servicepath.co
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 381,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, more than one million people visit G2 Crowd’s site to gain unique insights. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com