TORONTO – April 23, 2018 – servicePath, a leading provider of configure-price-quote solutions for Managed Service Providers and other technology companies, announced today that it has been named as a CPQ High Performer by G2 Crowd.
G2 Crowd defines configure, price, quote (CPQ) software as ones that: help companies automate the lifecycle of the quoting and proposal process, starting with the moment a customer supplies their needs in a company’s offering and ending with sending a detailed quote to the customer or prospect. CPQ software is used in sales departments to accelerate the sales process while improving quote accuracy and customer relations. CPQ software products allow companies to determine a customer’s needs and provide them with custom quotes that best fit those specific needs.
To qualify for inclusion in the CPQ category, a product must:
- Include features for the basic activities that are part of the configure, price, quote lifecycle: configuration logic for the offering, standard and custom pricing, and quote tracking
- Provide information that salespeople can use to quickly create offers that are beneficial for both the customer and the company
- Offer workflows for users to create, modify, send, and track quote documents in different formats
- Allow the use of CRM, ERP, and other enterprise software data to define and manage product catalogs including pricing and bundling for hundreds or thousands of products
- Evaluate the profitability of each offering based on financial rules, customer pricing, costs, and external factors like competitors, market changes, or laws and regulations
- Integrate with other solutions downstream (to gather and analyze data for better quoting) and upstream (to propagate new pricing into other solutions such as e-commerce)
- Assist users with analytics and reporting during the entire quoting process, and provide data and suggestions to improve the process
“We are very excited and pleased to be recognized as a High Performer,” says Daniel Kube, CEO of servicePath. “It is validation that our focus on addressing our customers’ needs through innovative product features AND our dedication to customer service is paying off. Everyone here on the servicePath team loves working with our customers. This designation is a testament to their hard work.”
High Performers on G2 Crowd are highly rated by their users. The designation means that customers think highly of the company’s software. Below are just 3 of the glowing reviews submitted to G2 Crowd by servicePath customers.
“As a Global Architect and Account CTO covering a major global partner, I am responsible for building joint solutions we can take to market together. My time is my most valuable resource. servicePath CPQ lets me work with partners to build very complex solutions for their customers, confident of the financials and technical feasibility.” – Scott B, DXC
“We had very complex solutions. servicePath eliminated rogue proposal changes and allowed for complex hybrid cloud solutions to be built, quoted and delivered to customers very quickly (within minutes). servicePath allowed our Engineers and Reps to reduce quoting time and allowed them to focus on solution builds and increasing face time with customers and prospects.” – Dan L, CentriLogic
“What I like most about servicePath CPQ is how easy the product is to use, how easy it is to setup cost structures, how easy it use to setup templates, how easy it is to apply discount policies, how easy it is to change pricing. How easy it is to setup approval workflows, and see P&L reporting. All around I loved this solution as it made my day to day management of products and services so much easier, and so much more efficient.” – Josh F, Scalar
servicePath is on a mission to eliminate the use of spreadsheets and poorly implemented CPQ software for configuring solutions at technology companies. Companies that are serious about accelerated growth choose servicePath’s cloud-based Configure Price Quote (CPQ) platform. The platform smoothly handles complex pricing models, multi-step approval processes and complex technology+service configurations. servicePath clients have shortened proposal times by as much as 90% and reduced their financial risk by $Millions. The company serves clients in the US, Canada, Europe and the Middle East. Frictionless sales starts with servicePath. For more information, go to servicepath.co
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 375,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, more than 1.4 million people visit G2 Crowd’s site to gain unique insights. Co-founded by the founder and former executives of SaaS leaders like BigMachines (acquired by Oracle) and SteelBrick (acquired by Salesforce) and backed by more than $45 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to the business marketplace. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.