Toronto, Canada – Jan 9, 2020 – servicePath, a leading provider of Configure – Price – Quote solutions for Managed Service Providers and other technology companies, is honoured to announce that we have been recognized as a CPQ High Performer by G2 in multiple award categories.
To be recognized as a High Performer, CPQ companies and software must be consistently rated highly by customers and/or G2 website users as well as meet a number of specific criteria, including:
- The ability to configure software logic for a users’ offering, provide standard and custom pricing, and the ability to track quotes.
- Provide users with the ability to leverage workflows to create, modify, send, and track quote documents in different formats.
- Allow users to bundle or manage hundreds or thousands of products through the use of CRM, ERP, and other enterprise software.
- Provide users with the ability to evaluate the profitability of their service and product offerings based on financial rules, pricing, costs, and external factors such as competitors, market changes, or laws and regulations.
- Offer the ability to integrate with other software and solutions to gather and analyze data, and to incorporate additional pricing into external solutions, for example e-commerce.
- Offer insights through reporting and analytics to help users make informed decisions throughout the quoting process.
“We are very excited and pleased to be recognized as a High Performer with G2,” says Daniel Kube, CEO of servicePath. “It’s validation that our focus on addressing our customers’ needs through innovative product features AND our dedication to customer service is being noticed. Everyone here on the servicePath team loves working with our customers. This designation is a testament to their hard work.”
servicePath is on a mission to provide our customers with the smoothest, most comprehensive CPQ software experience possible for technology companies. Our CPQ+ platform handles complex pricing models, multi-step approval processes, and complex technology+service configurations. servicePath clients have shortened proposal times by as much as 90% and reduced their financial risk by millions of dollars. The company serves clients in the US, Canada, Europe and the Middle East.
G2 is the world’s leading business solution review platform, leveraging more than 375,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data.